Saturday, August 23, 2014

Where I'm Headed Next...


So, I ran out of time to finish posting about last year's Europe trip. I will finish France when I get back, I promise. So where am I going you ask? 3½ weeks adventuring around Eastern Europe is about to begin. I leave TOMORROW (still hasn't hit me)! I will be in: Moscow, Russia Aug. 26-29 / St. Petersburg, Russia Aug. 29-3 / Budapest, Hungary Sept. 3-9 (Yes, I will be celebrating my birthday here) / Vienna, Austria Sept. 9-13 / Prague, Czech Sept. 13-19. Stay tuned on Instagram for pictures. & I will take a bunch on my camera. Let's just hope it won't take a whole year to pass before I post about it. 

Anyways... got to finish packing and run some last minute errands.
See you soon. 

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous right now!! I've always wanted to see Russia. I don't know why, maybe it's something to do with my obsession for Russian history. Have an amazing time. I can't wait to hear about your adventures.