Monday, April 4, 2011

Lady In Red



bird shirt: division e
red cardigan: ella moss
shoes: miz mooz
head band: nordstrom
necklace: nordstrom
rings: vintage (red); lucky brand

new hair! not much different though;
might go a bit more dramatic.
also, new pants. dunno if i should keep them.

18 comments:

Roxy Heart said...

I LOVE your shoes!
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

Pearl said...

Oh I love this post sis!!! Hot outfit! I wanna see more of this on your blog! You always wear the cutesy outfits!
Miss you already!

♥
Sis

Pearl said...

Cutest!

Pia said...

Keep the pants! They look great on you.
And I love the red in your outfit, especially the shoes! :)

Anonymous said...

lovely outfit :)
soo pretty
I like the shoes!

http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

christine donee said...

always love a lady in red

oomph. said...

cute cardi...love the shoulder detail.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

mrsandrealorenz said...

I am OB-sessed with those shoes!! You look great =]

GretchTM said...

Super cute! I really like that cardi! The colors are beautiful!

Kimberly said...

great outfit! love the cardigan! thanks for the comment!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

two birds said...

i love that bird tee! paired with the cardi...awesome!

Fé... said...

Gorgeous ensemble ;) And the touch of red makes it all perfect!

The Hue Smiles said...

great photos and location, and red is my favorite color i just never wear it
Forever chic,
Amber
http://thehuesmiles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cute red shoes! I'm a new follower:)
www.alwayssaygrace.com

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

oh my goodness! I love these shoes to death! Actually I love everything about this outfit! I love the power in that first shot you are stunning!

Whim Wham Life said...

Those shoes are divine! What a fun outfit! xoxo

Unknown said...

Your shoes are very pretty!
:)

Anonymous said...

Love the red shoes! Please check out my blog and follow if you like.
xx
Shellena
mintalamode.blogspot.com