Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Day

Who doesn't love a good sunny spring day. They are rare in Oregon, but when the sunshine comes out everything comes to life. This was a couple of fridays ago, a few beautiful ladies & I got tickets for a Mindy Gledhill concert in St. Helens. But we decided to make an entire day out of it and get lunch, explore Portland, drive to the show, roam around the tiny town, and of course snap some photos. 


My simple & spring-y outfit:
- UO sweater & socks
- Joe's pants
- Dolce Vita shoes








All of these beauties have gone through more life than I have, and are each an inspiration to me. Wives, mothers, sisters, & friends. I look up to them & love having girl dates with them - until next time. 

P.S. My Europe trip posts will still be posted as planned, stay tuned lovely followers.