Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Canadian Adventures

Birthday celebrations continued.
In September, with school just around the corner, my sweet friends Julie & Sue decided to do a last minute surprise trip for me. We packed up my car and headed north on I-5 at 9 pm. I guessed we were going to Canada, but they only informed me when we reached Seattle. We continued driving through the night, blasting music to keep us awake. After an intimidating border check, we were finally in Canada at 3 am. We spent a day wandering Vancouver, British Columbia, and the next day exploring Victoria Island. It was such a fun trip, and I have to say thank you to those sweet girls for planning it. It was a wonderful weekend that I'll always remember. 

 {VANCOUVER}

This was the logo for the 2010 Winter Olympics held in Vancouver. 

My sweet Julz. Her feet began to hurt, so we traded shoes. I didn't mind, they still matched my outfit.

We watched the stunning sunset at Canada Place, a popular spot to hang out in downtown Vancouver.

{VICTORIA ISLAND}

On the ferry ride we go... 

We got all the maps and brochures and set off to explore. (They came in very handy)


How could we not do a little posing?

Love these girls with all my heart. 

Can't wait to see you again Canada. 

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Pretty ladies! I love the sunset photo!
Your so adorable sis! Love u!!