Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Been A While...

Well hello there friends. I'm back! It's been a while, trust me, I know!
I can't tell you how much people ask me to start bloggin again.
My Senior year of high school was very busy and so was my summer.
But why not start it up again, I've missed it! As of lately I've been addicted
to Pinterest, so come follow me there. I'll give you all an update on my year,
so no new pictures quite yet.
New Years: The theme was sparkles/glitter & it was a blast. People left my house
around 8 am and we were able to watch the stunning sunrise!


And no worries... I won't quit blogging again! Stay tuned for blog posts about the year & a birthday photoshoot that my sister & I just did. If you want to follow my instagram where I post pictures weekly it's: @gloriousdaisies
It's good to be back

No comments: