Saturday, March 26, 2011

Color-Block

I was watching Fashion Police on the E! Network today.
& they have a segment called Gotta Have It/ Make It Stop.
They were talking about color-blocking. They all voted Gotta Have It.
& it got me thinking. Some of the outfits are a bit ridiculous,
but I loved how Emma Stone wore this dress!
I would totally do it!
So fashion forward for this season.
What do you think of this upcoming trend?


I don't think I'm brave enough to wear anything too bold.
But this dress is coloring blocking within the same hue,
which I may be willing to try (:

LOVE this dress, WANT it!

I actually liked this look, but the "Fashion Police" thought it was too much.

other color-blocked looks:






all photos from weheartit & google.

any favorites?
& happy weekend.

4 comments:

Roxy Heart said...

I love the first dress! So pretty!
I'm a huge fan of colors. I'm glad colorful outfits are back in. Especially bright colors.
Want to follow each other?
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

M B said...

lovely color!!!!!!
and the first look , it is ideal!
xoxo,B

Anonymous said...

I love the red dress and the blue coat
other than that, the colors are too much although I love colorful dresses :)

http://lujayna.blogspot.com/

mrsandrealorenz said...

I think you could definately pull off one of these looks! I've also seen that this Spring color should be popping everywhere. I dare you to! =]