Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bird-Watching

I was just minding my own business.
But those pesky birds outside wouldn't stop chirping.
They were enjoying the sunshine that finally decided to come out.
& they also love our Holly shrubs that grow outside.
They eat the berries.
It was time to take out my camera.
I captured a few shots.
It was hard not to scare them away.
I would come out to the porch, & they would fly away.
& the second I left they would fly back for their lunch snack.








 
These were just my favorite shots.
 I got a lot more, but decided to keep it short n' sweet (:

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Sis!
These are incredible shots!! I love them,,
I see photography is paying off!

Love,
Sis

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Short and sweet is so over rated!
Girl..... When your photos are this good...you need to post double! lol

Stunning photos!
You have a gift!

Ciao Bella!


Creative Carmelina